Monday, March 14, 2011

Once Again

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted on this site hasn’t it? It feels a little weird to be doing this again, but I’m just not getting the motivation to write like I need. Awkwardly enough, the one thing that really helps motivate me to write, is... writing. Well, that and deadlines. So here we go again. I will be writing, something, for this site every day. Things are going to be a bit less formal this time around (expect a lot less pictures), but I hope to have an overall increase in quality, mostly by actually proofreading this time around.

I’ll be posting something else later tonight, but I’m not sure what. My current ideas seem to be revolving around how player interaction in a games story affects the game. If anybody wants to hear about something else, feel free to send a tweet to Corynrags, or leave a comment here.

No comments: