Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good Riddance

I returned to Portland from school last Monday, but it wasn't until today that I finally felt at home. The day after I got back I got sick and on Wednesday my roommate showed up to crash at my place until his flight. This morning I finally took him to the airport and boy was it a relief. I like my roommate, he's a good friend, but I don't like hanging out with anyone for a week straight. About the only time where we weren't hanging out was when I was asleep. Add on that he lost his laptop's power cable so he was using my laptop and, well let's just say if he had stuck around for another day or two and he wouldn't be going back to Minnesota, ever.

What this means is I'm going to bed, and tomorrow I'm going to go get a job and start actually posting interesting things.

P.S. I still count this guy among my friends, it was just too much for too long to not start going a little crazy (especially with someone who likes to be entirely alone every couple of days).

No comments: