Monday, August 2, 2010

One More Time

It's been quite a while since I last posted hasn't it? For those who actually read this blog I apologize, even if I'm not really sorry. I started this site up to get myself to write regularly, but due to a job high in physical labor and my own discomfort with writing when other people are in the room, I decided to stop posting on this site for a while. However, now my seasonal work is over, and I've decided as part of recent attempts to grow as a person I need to get over my fears of letting people see my work before it's finished. As such, I will be writing regularly on this site again, however it's content may be slightly different than most are used to.

I'm now going to comment on whatever catches my fancy, be it a games' narrative structure, a recent development in quantum physics, or even a chapter from a story I'm working on. I do promise to limit posts relating to my personal life as much as possible, but if I have something to say that I can extend into a full discussion I will post about it.

No comments: